I spoke with the reference manager Connie at the Richland Public Library. She said she would inform the branch manager of my idea and get back to me.
Connie responded:
Christopher:
In conversation with the Library manager regarding your project, Ann Roseberry, she would like to have a written proposal that covers the parameters of the project as well as procedural items. In addition we would need to approve the messages you were projecting. We may be able to provide the data on traffic numbers for Swift to assist in choosing the best time to do the projecting.
If you can provide this information ASAP, she is meeting with our department head this morning. He would need to give final approval before we can proceed.
Thanks!
Connie
Reference Librarian
Sounds like a soft yes to me. So, I guess I am putting together a written proposal.
No comments:
Post a Comment